CO2 Glass Laser Tube 80W~150W for Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine
- 【SPECIAL COATING TECHNOLOGY】: This CO2 laser tube adopt inner discharge tube coated with nanogold catalyst technology, power is 10% improved, and service life is 20% longer than ordinary laser tube,better chooice for the people who has heavy workload and long working hours
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】: The wire on positive pole and negative pole had been connected in advance,just connect to the wire on the machine and cover with insulating tape will be ok
- 【APPLICATION】: This co2 laser tube compatible with all the co2 laser engraving and cutting machine that used laser tube as power,but please make sure your machine's installation space,like the diameter and length,all should be a little bigger than laser tube's size
- 【STABLE OUTPUT】: Single mode output mode, fine spot, strong penetrating power, no change in long-term use spot mode
- 【UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY】: With excellent sealed-off technology to divide air and prevent inside gas diffusion,the laser tube will be more stable and efficient.About the installation of laser tube,here is a video for your reference : https://youtu.be/mbwYveQZPZ8.
1. Mechanical parts (rails, etc.): There is no specific time limit for the lubrication of the mechanical parts (reasonable maintenance according to the use of the machine). If engraving and cutting materials what are corrosive or easy to produce dust, it is recommended to lubricate the parts after each use of the machine. If engraving and cutting the wood materials, the parts can be lubricated every 2 weeks (apply lubricant with linen, avoid Direct contact by hands, normal car lubricants can be used).
2. Lens: If engraving and cutting materials what are corrosive or easy to produce dust, Clean the lens after each use of the machine. If engraving and cutting the wood materials, the lens can be clean every 2 weeks. Please clean it with cotton swab and stick alcohol. When wiping the lens, pay attention to check if there are any scratches on the lens or if the reflective film falls off. (Regularly Cleaning)
3. Laser tube: The laser tube cooling water should be enough, at least 15 liters of water, keep the water cold and cycle it often. Change water every 2 weeks in Summer (Water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees in summer, can put ice in the water to cool down); Change water every 1 month in Winter (be careful not to let the water freeze in winter); When the machine power is high, need to keep the water clean. Before the machine starts working, be sure to Check whether the laser tube through the water normally, otherwise the laser tube will be damaged.